Monday, June 18, 2007

Proof That Moore's Meadow Can Be in Colour


So I got a new camera for Father's Day, a digital Canon S3 IS, picked up for a song because it's being discontinued and replaced with something that has higher megapixelage. It's no SLR, but I'm very happy with the results of my simple experiments so far, and thought I'd share a few of them in this and an additional post.

Obviously I had the Holga with me as well, and that was my (if you'll pardon the expression) focus for the walk, but having this camera with me changed my perspective; I ended up looking for colour and B&W, for zzom and macro as well as the simple standard lens of the Holga. As a bonus, I drove the dog crazy with all my meandering and stopping.
Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Mmm... gorgeous!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]