Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land... the common clay of the New West. You know: morons.*

Still on vacation, although we're attempting to relax in Edmonton for a few days rather than drive madly from one location to the other through Oregon and Washington (although it was fun, and I will post more about that part of the trip anon). But I just thought I'd mention that there is almost nothing more infuriating than sitting down for a nice meal in a pleasant little town in Washington and finding yourself trapped beside a table hosting a Republican Hen Party. Somehow, though, Jo managed to convince me to keep my trap shut.

* Blazing Saddles, of course

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]