Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Live From New York

Here I am in New York City, spending a couple of days before I move on to Saratoga for World Fantasy. Been a mostly brilliant last 24 hours, except the last half hour or so, when I woke up with a wicked nasty cramp in my left calf. So I'm up and suffering right now.

But, I can tell you that one of the things I did yesterday was pose for Bil Wadman, who has been doing a project called 365 Portraits, wherein he does a portrait a day. I'll amend this later with more permanent links, but if you go and missed me, I'm on October 30.

Back to massaging the leg now: big day not too much later.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]