Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Customer Service Can Still Exist

In the mailbox today: my new Blu Ray disc of Baraka, replaced by the company that made it when it turned out a large batch of the discs had a flaw that prevented them from playing all the way through. This caused me some consternation, naturally, since the transfer to Blu Ray is among the finest I've seen, and the movie is the sort that should be enjoyed with the best picture possible. An email was sent, they asked me to mail them the faulty disc, and Lo!, today I have my new copy, in a plastic jewel case, to boot, instead of the flimsy cardboard of the previous version.

This is a way to keep a customer happy.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]